Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Thyroid Joy




I know, I know this is all the rage since Oprah is talking about it, but I swear I was onto this well before I heard about her situation. Which, by the way, I think is awesome that she is getting the word out, I bet a lot of women are going to be getting treatment and feeling better.


Anyhoo, go take this test to see if you might have hypothyroid.


Hmmm, I scored 39 out of 41, 95%. Good thing I just started on Nature-throid yesterday, a thyroid replacement recommended by my acupuncturist and ok'd by my fabulous doctor. This has to be the smelliest medicine I have ever taken. (we're talking dessicated porcine thyroid here people)


So, here I am on day 2, we'll see how I do. Wish me luck, I surely do hope this is the magic pill I've been looking for (kidding, but not really, I'm hopeful!).

1 comment:

Rose said...

I have been using porcine thyroid tablets for about 6 years. It has made a definite improvement to my well-being, especially relieving the joint and muscle pain I was experiencing on my legs.