Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stuck on Repeat

Revisting, the lowly poker chip carousel.
Not much to say about it, except that it works. Poker and blackjack was played until about 3am. Margaritas were consumed (virgin ones!), and spilled on said carousel. Washable is a good thing it turns out. Next thing you know, they'll be asking for a green felt tablecloth...
The yellow chips bother me. I think they aren't usual in a set. In my dad's I think he may have had a different colour and that is what my eyes are looking for. We also have a set that have white, red, blue and beige. The beige are offensive somehow. That set was purchased when we tried a system of rewards for good behaviour. I also stole some to use in making collages..
The yellow chips aren't so bothersome in this kaleidoscope though!

I wonder if someone collects these? I saw a few on ebay that were wood or other fancier materials or interesting shapes. Oh and a dustcover too, which may make a lot of sense! I have some playing card fabric which would be a natural....

No comments: