Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Love Not Meant to Be

I know I posted this picture yesterday, but doesn't match just about perfectly this journal spread I did in RedDog's black,silver,blue True Colours Journal?

I called this "Their Love was not meant to be." Features
a vintage playing card with Abraham Lincoln looking rather pensive or melancholy,
an Artchix vintage woman image layered on top of a shredded silvery candy wrapper .
These pages were first colored with carand'arche watercolor crayons, wetted and turned around to make the drips,
rubber stamped with clouds, a moon (with silvery embossing crystals),
a piece of silvery black fabric goes across the two pages,
and a tag stamped, colored and written on, tied onto the fabric,
words written in silver pen.


Oh and how about this free site for texture photos to use in your art?

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

Soooooooooooo beautiful! I LOVE the colour blue and this is all so dreamy and wonderful. I could lose myself in this art.