Monday, May 01, 2023

May Oh My Oh

 

Mighty mighty month of May has arrived. This is shaping up to be a good one ahead, I'm looking forward to it. The monthly marker is a SnapSeed edited photo mashup as per usual.

The first photo I started with was this paper pieced block from the Trinket quilt.
The second is of one of the beautiful Columbines I've got blooming on our deck this year. We have three color combinations. They change from year to year so you never know what will come back up the next year.

Here's my monthly 30 seconds total of one second every day, using the 1SE app. It's all over the place as is normal.

Monthly I-Did List for April

I finished assembling the Slopes quilt top and also pieced a back with the leftovers.

I helped begin the assembly of the SJSA quilt that BAM is working on finishing.

I paper pieced 15 blocks for the Trinket quilt and SAL.

I finished Checkerboard-ish for the SBAMQG challenge.

I made 7 Pantone Project blocks and delivered all of the recent ones to friend Jaye.

I started a new art quilt for the BAM Climate Change challenge exhibit at the San Mateo County Fair.

I made more paper pieced letters for the YES Coat and pieced other bits for it too.

I made a back for the Stitch Happens quilt.

I sewed down the facings on the Sightlines triptych.

I kept going on the Temperature quilt.

I kept going on the Secret Lives of Color quilt-a-long.

I very occasionally added to my Visual Journal aka Ephemera Journal.

I blogged here 30/30 days, woohoo 100% I  Instagrammed 8 times, tweeted 18 times and spouted (on Spoutible) 8 times.

I traveled to San Juan Bautista for the BAM weekend retreat. 

I virtually attended both SBAMQG and BAM meetings, and I attended the BAM sew day in person.

That's a lot! I'm pretty happy with how productive I managed to be.

No comments: