Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Hello March


Well hello there, March. In like a lion? Not so much at least weather-wise around here. Fingers and toes are crossed for some actual rain this month. I feel like we should be washing our cars much more frequently to make sure it happens.

The monthly marker is as per usual a combination of two photos mashed up and modified in SnapSeed. First is the Dotsy table runner.

And the second is the third (fourth?) growth redwoods on the Lime Kiln trail in Felton.

There weren't quite as many seconds in February, but I kept track of 28 of them in the 1SE app.

And finally here's the list of: What The Heck Did I Actually Do In February??? 

I finished the Orange Prism Play Quilt that I started in January.

I started and finished 2 more Prism Play Quilts - Chartreuse and Aqua Blue.

I photographed and entered all three quilts in the Prism Play exhibit. 

I assembled the Dotsy table runner to quilt-a-ble stage.

I started a baby quilt.

I started a Peace for Ukraine paper pieced block.

I started my 100 Days project (but haven't posted it here yet.)

I started a Secret Lives of Color quilt a long.

I hiked 3x: Quail Hollow, Lime Kiln and Dry Creek.

I designed one quilt in EQ8 but I haven't posted it here yet.

I sketched ideas for a mini quilt for the Curated Quilts Utilitarian issue. 

I made a Valentine's Day card for my DH on the CriCut.

I made four new napkins for our table.

I attended the BAMQ meeting in person.

I spent 2 days at jury duty.

I added nearly daily to my Visual Journal.

I blogged here 28/28 days.

Which adds up to a whole lot more than nothing. I'm glad that I wrote it out here for myself again. I think I'll continue to do this next month too.




No comments: