Friday, March 18, 2022

Flower Friday-Spring Sprung

I love it when I forget about where I've planted various bulbs so that it's a nice surprise when they bloomed. "Oh my, why hello there"
Grape Muscari view.


Another year of my grandmother's Cymbidium blooming.

I guess it's probably time that I admit that it is mine now after all these years.

 I just didn't want the responsibility of it in all likelihood.

Wait, what? I planted this last year, and I had no idea that there would be these strange red flower thingies. Helichrysum "Ember Glow, well what do you know the picture I took of the plant pot label mentions a red or orange flower. This is also more commonly known as Strawflower.


 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Daffodils are a favorite! I also love those grape Muscari. They look like something else, so I was glad to see their name. Keep calling your orchid 'my grandmother's orchid'. It is a good time to remember her.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I think I will keep calling it my grandmother's orchid, because I feel like it's still kind of "on loan" from her.