Friday, March 04, 2022

Next to Last Quilty?

 

Perhaps the next-to-last Quilty Box? I'm not sure, but it sounds like it's going to be on pause for a while. I think supply chain issues would make it pretty impossible to keep doing a well-planned-out subscription box like this for too much longer. Well, at least I really love the fabrics this maybe almost last time, and the notions are interesting too.

The next time I make a quilt block I'm going to definitely give the Strip Stick a try. It's supposed to help with pressing seams open without distortion.

And another Sewline pen, this time a fabric glue one. The grey Glide thread is a nice color and weight, very useful and I've never tried this kind out before.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I like those black and white prints. They look celestial. You'll find the Sewline glue pen useful for basting your La Pass. ;-)

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

They are a little celestial, they have stars/constellations so that definitely counts. But more of a modern look to them. The Sewline glue pen will come in handy when I finally get my La Pass going.