Sunday, January 17, 2021

Saturday Repast

 

It has been unseasonably warm the past few days, mid-70's in mid-January, is pretty unusual. We took advantage yesterday and ate our lunch outside in the sun. The carrots and tomatoes are fresh from the store, in already-washed packages, I tried to ignore the mild after taste of bleach. The fresh pre-sliced mozzarella was bland and creamy good. No crackers required. There are always bits of trees around on the deck so I put one on the plate for "garnish". We didn't eat that.

I really like the colors in this picture quite a lot which is why I posted it today. It's almost like I get to live in the palette of color choices that I enjoy the most, what a privilege it is to be able to arrange my life like that. Sunday morning thoughts...

According to Palette Builder, this would work out well as a quilt.

No comments: