Sunday, January 03, 2021

Lone Round Robin Round 2 & 3

Working out how to do a flying geese border for the round two prompt for the Lone Round Robin. I ended up cutting down the orange ones to size to fit it together. I like how the variation in sizes looks.


Here's how it looks once I figured out how to sew the flying geese border together.
 I went with three different grays because I wanted to see how noticeable they'd be up against each other.

Trying out a fabric for the next round, the prompt was something black. I think this one worked so I went for it.

I really like it at this point and I almost want to just stop right here at this stage. But I shall carry on with the next rounds. If I hate it, then there's always the seam ripper I suppose. And whoops, it's a square now instead of a rectangle. I'll switch it back in the next round if possible.

No comments: