Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Day, Month, Year

 

Last year I filled this sheet out daily, if I exercised (at all) I got to color in a section. It was a motivator, as dumb as it truly is, it worked for me. Finally by this age, I've figured out how to trick myself into doing what is actually good for me. So after confirming this for myself, in addition to doing this sheet for daily exercise again, I've found a few more Fill In The Section type of things to keep myself going creatively in 2021. 

Every Day I'm:

Coloring in a square on this cute monthly worksheet from Karen Abend whenever I do something creative. If it works for me, I'll do it monthly.

Taking a one second video using One Second Everyday. This app will make a compilation video monthly, yearly, etc. So far, I've been taking a little snippet of my sewing activity. I saw an online friend's video from December and found it utterly fascinating and charming and inspiring.

Using my iPad and Apple Pencil to sketch a doodle of some kind, sometimes inspired by the prompts from ellolovey and spoonflower. I'm working up to being brave enough to actually share an image online somewhere, we'll see. But I'm enjoying learning to use the tool of the iPad and pencil a lot better.



1 comment:

Jaye said...

You are a rockstar! This is a great post and I love the links.