Monday, January 25, 2021

Lone Round Robin #9


 Got this ninth round finished and photographed right before the power went out **Again**.  Sigh. It went back on at 3AM, and today it is very very windy. So who knows, and we have up to 12" of rain predicted for this week. I may or may not be sewing or blogging, we shall see. I like how this round finished up. Now on to the 10th and final round.

I took pictures of each of the four corners.
I didn't strictly stick to my rule of the center starting orange fabric touching somehow into the next round, but it's close enough visually for me.

I like how each corner holds up on its own pretty well as a design.

The last round is "use a batik" and the black/white fabric I already used in round 6 is a batik, huzzah! And I have just barely enough of it, huzzah again! The on


No comments: