Monday, June 13, 2022

Faux Goose Chase Columns

All those fluttering half square triangles are sewn together into columns. Much more manageable. Now it's time to sew all these columns together. Then I'll have my design wall free again so that I can work on the new batch of Orange Bullseye blocks I've recently received.

Edited to note that the above picture is missing something. I discovered when I started sewing that the right hand side was missing a black/white column. It had fallen to the floor at some point. Now it's sewn in and accounted for! For the corrected record, here's how it looked before I started sewing:

 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I am so pleased that your points matched up, especially sewing the whole thing together in columns. Try this method sometime: https://artquiltmaker.com/blog/2019/08/chunking-again/

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I will have to try that method out next time I do a block type quilt.