Friday, June 17, 2022

Onto the Second Round


I received the Orange Bullseye squares from friend Adrienne last week and finally got to play around with them because the Faux Goose Chase had been cleared out from the design wall. A little elbow room is what it feels like.
What a great rainbow of colors Adrienne added for the first circle! I'm going to strive to achieve a similar color distribution for the second circle.
Of course I had to unfold them all and put them up on the design wall, just to see all the glorious orange. It really really brightens up the room. I think this will be a nice quilt to have out during the darker days of winter. There's a real variety going on already, a whole lot of "zing" because of the vibrant colors. 
 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Oh! It's so fun to see my squares with the first circle attached. Yay!!!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It's great! I love seeng how this progresses.