Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wandering Wednesday- Ferry to Whidbey Island

 When you're visiting a port, it makes a lot of sense to get yourself on some sort of a boat, right? We chose to try out the car ferry over to nearby Whidbey Island. 

It was a pretty clear day for being out on the water. And the seagulls were not allowed to perch on the life ring holders.
View out the floor windows at the water.
We traded taking pictures with another couple on the ferry. They did pretty well I think I hope the ones I took turned out for them too. This was the one we took after I got my hair under control, it was rather windy.
It was a very quick ride.
Getting on and off the ferry was really easy and quick for the amount of cars. 



2 comments:

Jaye said...

love those clouds!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

They were really striking.