Monday, June 20, 2022

Cute and Color-Sorted

The cute and color-sorted stack of the remaining fabrics for the Orange Bullseye. I decided. I want to do a real rainbow distribution, so I counted the ones I'd already sewn, and made sure to cut fabrics to fill in the color buckets pretty evenly. I'd already gotten the green covered, some of the blues, but needed more pink, yellow, red and purple.

Cut cut cut. Love these Karen Kay Buckley Perfect Scissors, they fit my giant hands very well and they're So Sharp.
To my eye, these pairings work, the circles are distinct.

 I switched a few pairs around as I was pinning. I quite like this one together.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I went for contrast as well with the second circles on the first circles. I wanted to be able to see each fabric. It looks great! I am cutting my last orange circles and am looking forward to finishing the blocks.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Oh good, I'm glad to hear it, we're going to need that contrast. I'm looking forward to finishing the blocks too.