Tuesday, June 07, 2022

ICAD Time

Once again, it's true, I am an ICADian.

June means it's time for ICAD once again. Index Card A Day, each and everyday of June and July, something of some sort gets made on an index card.
I can never think of a theme, so as per usual, it's a mishmash of materials. 
You'll notice several of these seem to have a white frame.
That's because I could only find 3x5" cards on June 1st. Then I found my stash of 4x6" cards and just framed them up.
There's a lot of storminess and yellow going on in many of these.

Yellow/white stripe paper from an envelope from friend Jaye.

 I actually brought out the acrylic paints and used some here.

Off to a good start!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Great job doing it again. I am so glad you used that striped paper. It is fun.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I'm glad to be doing it again, it's a fun process. I thought you might recognize that paper!