Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Product Review: Sewline Air Erasable Fabric Pen

 One of my great Christmas presents from friend Jaye was a new-to-me marker, with disappearing ink, the Sewline Air Erasable Fabric Pen. Honestly, it seemed a little too good to be true, but I had a bunch of HST to make and it was time to try it out for myself.

Look at those very nice and visible lines on the grey fabric. I found that the fine point rollerball moved quite easily over the fabric surface without catching or stopping like chalk or pencils usually do. It was easy to control and get the pen right up against the edge of the ruler. I liked the smooth-moving easy feel of it, and the pen barrel is a good size for holding firmly too. The ink didn't bleed through to the front of the fabric at all which was one of the worries that I had about using a pen.
After 2 days, just as promised, the line is completely gone! Just gone without erasing it or dabbing it with water or anything like that. Thanks Sewline, for a great product. And thanks, Jaye for a great gift.

No comments: