Saturday, January 01, 2022

Another New Start

 



And once again, the year has turned anew. Another monthly marker made of combining two photos from the previous month and edited in SnapSeed.

My mini quilt quilt for Energized.

The last picture I ever took of Spike.

My One Second Everyday for December is here:

And then there's my entire 2021, which is super fun for me to see all in one place. More on that once I get YouTube to post a 6 minute video! I'm definitely keeping up with the 1SE app this year:

I'm sending you all the good thoughts and wishes for a great new year. I'm trying to remain hopeful that 2022 will be better than 2021.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I ADORE your Energized quilt. I'd love to see you make a larger one to see how the flame shapes look? What about making it in blue?

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thank you so much. It might be fun to take it larger, oooh blue, like blue flame.