Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Different Favors

Time for a Picture Cornucopia. A bunch of recent one-off fairly random pictures I feel like sharing all at once because why not?

A hand of mini-bananas on my placemat. They were pretty good, a little more starchy than regular sized bananas usually are.

An order from Sew Hungry Hippie. Firstly, awesome name for a business! Secondly, friend Jaye gave me a couple of their pins and they are terrific! I gifted the postcard and the pin to my daughter and the Tula fabric is for me.
The fairly incomprehensible label for the Korean blueberry drinking vinegar my daughter gave me. I tried using the translate app I have but it wasn't too much help. But the vinegar is very tasty and my stomach already feels better after the antibiotics.
I noticed a full moon-bow the other night when I took Meg out. She has to be on leash after dark now because of the two times in a week skunk encounters. It was hard to take a good picture with her tugging on me, but I did my best.

 A funny phrase on the box of the new dog bowl I got for Meg. It's a spirally design that makes her slow down to eat because she's such a gulper she was having these annoying fits after eating. I think the bowl company meant the different types of bowls they offer, because there was a picture of the various designs they offered. But Different Favors works for me.

No comments: