Friday, January 28, 2022

Go Dot Go

 

I laid out the Dotsy table runner blocks just to see them up on the design wall, all together. And the 3-D-ness of the block is really cool from across the room. Of course that won't happen on a table, but still, it works.
I think the Tula Pink Mineral in Sapphire will work well as the border fabric. I wasn't able to get my hands on the Kaffe fabric that was shown in the pattern as it's an older one. I think I will make the border maybe an inch wide and then I'll use the same fabric as the binding as well. If I make the table runner too big, then it's going to be nearly table cloth size!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

This is fantastic tablerunner. The 3Dness is awesome, but also the differences in dots. It looks really great!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I really love the fabric choices, Quilty Box did a good job on this one.