Tuesday, January 04, 2022

2021 Looking Back

 Time for a 2021 review so that I can make some goals for this new year.

In 2021

I sewed and finished:

A mini-maker case for friend Jaye: 


A Block for Moms Demand


A quilt for Sister Artists 2:
Lone Round Robin
A Harmony Block for Curated Quilts 

Layers of Stitch 

A Remembrance Block for SJSA

Energized Mini-quilt 




I CriCut-ed:

A card for my niece: 


Halloween 3-D


I completed this daily project:
ICAD Index Card A Day 61 Days 


I started these projects:

Siddi Kawandi - hand stitching

Put A Ring On It

Japanese Village 

Art Quilt Coat: 

Kitchen Sink Quilt

Courthouse Steps 


I bought: New Sizzix dies, fabric, notions, monthly subscription box

I colored wrote and sent 50 Be A Voter postcards:


I took these classes:

Bias Tape Mastery with Latifah Saafir.

Walking Foot Quilting with Jacquie Gering

Sidi Kawandi with Sujata Shah

Put A Ring On It with Latifah Saafir

Art Quilt Coat with Rachel DK Clark

Kitchen Sink Quilting with Maria Shell

I entered: Curated Quilt Mini-quilt and I was accepted!

I virtually attended: QuiltCon Together and the SAQA conference

Social Media Activity:

218 Blog Posts here, including 12 Monthly Markers and 12 Cornucopia posts

129 posts on Instagram

213 tweets or re-tweets on Twitter

365 seconds on 1SE, One Second Everyday

Not bad for a year like 2021. Onto 2022!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

You really rocked 2021. I had no idea you took so many classes. Ii guess that is what happens when we can't meet up every month for lunch every month or so. Will we ever get back to that?
You really rocked blogging and sewing om 2021. I am so glad! It is great to see what you are making

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I was surprised myself when I made the list, it was a lot of classes. I think it was because they were all virtual, so easier for me to attend. We'll get back to the meeting up regularly pretty soon I bet. I'm finding that keeping blogging is helping keep me focused so I'm going to keep it up.