Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Mini-Maker

 

One of my very favorite Christmas gifts this year came from friend Jaye, it's a mini-maker case, with an awesome surprise inside. Let's just say there was a lot of squealing on my part as I opened it which greatly amused my family.

The fabrics she chose are just so perfectly perfect for what the case holds inside.
The Paris print on the top really reminds me of one of my favorite picture books as a kid that we had, This Is Paris by Miroslav Sasek

The back of the case.
And inside, the most adorable mini-iron, the new one from Oliso.
Close up of the pull tab which says refresh.
Top down view. I really like how she used the fabrics for the various pieces of this case.

For instance, the bottom has a davenport perfectly centered.
The inside has a really nice print set off with a lovely raspberry.
I love it so much, and can't wait to actually get to go to a class or sew day with Jaye to use it outside of my house. We live in hope, right?!

1 comment:

Jaye said...

I'm so glad you like the iron and the Maker Bag. I thought it might not have arrived, but I am so glad it did. The gift required a lot of planning and secrecy!