Sunday, December 27, 2020

Starting Point

 

Here it is, the starting point of my Lone Round Robin quilt for SBAMQG. This was the common fabric that we were all to use for our centers. It's from Ruby Star Society designer Alexia Marcelle Abegg, her Alma collection - Field in the color Persimmon. At the retreat this year (which was held online but on a weekend I couldn't participate unfortunately) ten round prompts were chosen. A round is four sides around the center. It's a one block log cabin inspired by this. I like the idea a lot and wanted to try it out, so here I go.

If I get it done in time it can be shown in the PVQA virtual quilt show along with the other completed ones from our group. I love their theme for the show Keep Calm And Quilt On.

1 comment:

Loves Large Bananas said...

Good reading your postt