I recently found these two fabrics on the sale table at my local fabric store. They were marked down to $3 a yard. I thought they'd make a nice new skirt for fall having the brownish plum colors that I like to wear so much.I thought I'd try a different pattern that I'd never used, one with pockets this time around. The Park Bench pattern is quite simple, but when I tried it on the first time, ooh, it was just a little bit too tight. The pattern is mostly recommended for knits, it probably would have fit if I'd done it up in a knit. So I undid one of the side seams and added an insert of the contrast fabric. I think I like how it turned out. I missed having pockets on the other skirts I've made recently.