Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting Spooky With Sacred Suzie

I was so happy to receive my halloween pendant in the mail from Sacred Suzie, she packaged it up with fun candy and a cute little pumpkin purse. (it is the tombstone shape with the ghost). I liked reading the packaging for the gummy mummy in French, heehee. Thanks Suzie, it is lovely and spooky and even cooler in person. And I'm having fun wearing it around and telling people it is international. She still has a few things left in her etsy store, so check it out.

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

I'm so sorry I missed this post! I was crazy busy in Ontario and am so glad my alert brought this to my attention. I am so happy to hear you love the pendant and all the treats! it is one of my favourites and am glad other people got a kick out of it too. Thank you so much!