Friday, October 24, 2008

Even The Pets Get Into the Act & Blogiversary

Even the pets are getting into the Halloween spirit. This hat is sized for Zippy, but he thinks he is already a good enough decoration without a silly hat. Duh, black cats, Halloween, get it? OF course he is absolutely right. Zelda, on the other hand, doesn't mind at all, and is able to sleep through the whole ordeal. And hey, the purple hat matches her purple collar.
And hey!
Happy Blogiversary to me!
Today is the anniversary of my very first post way back when in 2004. I needed something to divert my attention from the nail-biter, very close election. Hey, four years later, I still find that I enjoy doing this, writing about what I'm doing, or thinking, or investigating, or believing, or creating. All of that blah,blah,blah about everything I have actually found to be worthwhile and helps me quite a bit to be able to go back in time and see what I was up to at a certain point in time. I can investigate myself, and see when I started talking about a certain type of quilt, or technique, or book, or whatever subject.
So, thanks for reading what I write, and commenting, and contributing, I really appreciate hearing from you!

2 comments:

Deb Lacativa said...

Happy Blogiversary! It's fun rooting around in old posts. Sorta your own personal Wayback Machine....

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy B'Versary Day!
:-D eirdre