Thursday, March 18, 2021

Workspace KaleidaCam

There was some down time while I was on hold on the phone the other day while I sat at my worktable. 
So that meant it was time for KaleidaCam. Here are the views of my workspace and the kaleidoscopic pictures created by the app.

Wouldn't this be a whole lot of fun to try and piece?
The design wall and fabric piles.
I actually like the way the Lone Round Robin quilt looks when rearranged like this.
The edge of the Tula Pink box.
Yes, that's about right.
Leftover rainbow strips from AGF from the rainbow table runner.
I love the complexity of this one and the way the fabric designs change.

 This one would make a great ad copy photo for AGF as the end label features so prominently.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

You have some great quilt designs. Blow some of them up and see if you could piece it.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I'm really drawn to that one that has my glasses in it, it definitely looks piece-a-ble. Maybe I can work it out in EQ8?