Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Gone Grey


 

I'm done with the grey stitching on the Lone Round Robin. And as you can see by the sort of floppy black/white fabric, I've still got the black stitching yet to do.
And a little bit of white. And then it'll be all quilted and done. I'm really really wishing I hadn't gone all walking foot on this one. It's rather tedious in some spots and honestly a bit boring. Not a big surprise that I like the free-ness of free-motion quilting.

And yes, I've Gone Grey--alllll the way. Talk about freeing.

4 comments:

Scooquilt said...

Gorgeous! Welcome to the club!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks! It's such a great club to finally be in!

Jaye said...

Fabulous picture. I saved it and print it and put it on my desk so you are with me more often. <3

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thank you, I'm glad I'm keeping you company ;-)