Saturday, September 21, 2019

Weekend Whatever Finished

 Another finish for my third quarter Finish-a-Long list, the mystery quilt from long ago (2005!!). Weekend Whatever is actually done, I can't believe it. I also can't remember who this was for....I guess some unnamed someone will be getting a quilt for the holidays.
 Some close up of the awesome fireworks pantograph pattern that Colleen Granger did for me.
 I think it really worked well with this quilt, and I love how the corner captured this one firework burst.
 I was really happy when Colleen brought the quilt with her to the retreat last weekend, so I could sew down the binding and add the label to call this one done.
 That crazy Hoffman ribbons fabric I used in the border is pretty fun, I like how it looks with the quilting.

The striped fabric made a fun binding, as stripes usually do.

No comments: