Sunday, September 15, 2019

Color Collusion Quilting

A rather blurry picture of one of the quilts I'm working on finishing for this quarter's Finish-a-long, Color Collusion. It's made up of scraps of my hand-dyes. And it needed a lot of free-motion quilting. I sat and worked on it at the CQFA-ish retreat yesterday and finished the quilting, woohoo. Here's a bunch of detail shots of the quilting. Haven't taken an overall one yet, but that's next.



Practicing my pebble stitch.

 A good illustration of how hard it is to photograph reds. The first picture is much closer to the real color.





This is probably my favorite of all the quilting I did yesterday. Back to my old standby, spirals and flames.
Really pleased with getting this quilting done. That was a lot of thread color changes, and four bobbins worth of thread to boot!

No comments: