Monday, September 09, 2019

September Partway Through

Can you believe we're a little more than a week into September already?
I haven't been posting much lately, but I have been back at it sewing again, now that my knee is rehabbed enough for me to be able to:

  1. Push the pedal down on my sewing machine
  2. Get up and down from my chair
  3. Stand at the ironing board
It took a little while to get there, but it's the little things, right?

It was well worth having the surgery, because it's a lot less painful now, but I'll still need to deal with the whole arthritis thing in both knees going forward. Unfortunately the only thing that'll fix that is a knee replacement and I'm too young for that (for now...). But they are doing all these new things with artificial cartilage, etc. that are super interesting, so maybe that'll be an option for me soon.

No comments: