Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Wheels Work Better When They Are Actual Circles

I love my Tutto sewing machine carrier, it's so well designed and sturdy. I think mine has a lot of miles on it, it traveled with me to China and back, fitting in the overhead bin just perfectly. And then also within China through the crowded streets of Hong Kong as I had to take my machine to get repaired (wiring/electrical problems).

Alas, something finally went wrong with it, I broke a wheel coming out of the retreat last weekend. I was almost to my car and suddenly it was very hard to pull the carrier, the wheel just crumbled off in my hand. :(

Thankfully replacements wheels are cheap, and I'm proud of myself for remembering to order one ahead of time. Instead of forgetting, then going to use the carrier and finding that it's non-functioning.

No comments: