Thursday, January 10, 2019

Stacks and Stacks

Spent a long time cutting out all the rectangles and squares for the sweatshirt jacket I'm working on for my aunt. The pattern calls for 8 FQ's but I used a few more than that and just adjusted. And yes there will likely be left-overs. Maybe I can make her a matching bag or something with them?

It's going to be one of the projects I work on at the CQFA retreat at Asilomar in 8 days (count down has begun). It takes some table space when you lay it out and pin it so that'll be good.

I'm way too pleased with myself for A) Planning Ahead For Once and B) Choosing Good Fabrics
I think the selection of blues along with other colors will make for a lovely jacket once it's done.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

Perhaps you can use the leftovers to make her one of the Mondo (??) bags with the interfacing that we made in the Scruffy Class? You would already have a lot of the pieces cut...or mostly cut.