Saturday, January 12, 2019

2019 Finish-A-Long Q1

 I tried this whole Finish-A-Long thing in 2017 and 2018 a couple times, and had 0 finishes both times. But I'm trying again this year.
FOCUS and all that, right?

Well, to be more accurate, I did indeed have 2 finishes, just not in the quarters that I'd signed up for.  Last time I had a huge amount of projects on the list, in the hopes of maybe at some point...I'd hopefully be getting *something* done. This time I'm going to actually prioritize my projects a bit more and list what I actually want to get done.

So here goes, my Finish-a-Long list for the first quarter of 2019:

1. Triangle Study - finish piecing, quilt, bind, sleeve, label.

2. Challenge Blue - finish quilting, add sleeve, label.


3. Color Collusion - Finish quilting, bind, sleeve, label.

4. Technology's Spine - Finish quilting, embellish, bind, hanging sleeve, label.

5.  Between the Cypress - Design on remaining appliqué, finish quilting, embellish, bind hanging sleeve, label.

6. Shenzhen Skies - Finish quilting, binding, hanging sleeve, label.

7. Stripes - finish top, quilt, bind, sleeve, label.

8. Body Double - finish quilting, bind?, sleeve, label.


If you've got some stuff to finish in the next three months, here's where to go link up too!





3 comments:

Ella said...

Your quilts are stunners! I hope you finish some and it inspires you to keep going! On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for joining in. Good luck finishing!

Jaye said...

I am curious to know the sizes of these pieces. I imagine some are journal quilt-ish size and most are wall quilts? Ambitious, but I know you can do it!

CapitolaQuilter said...

So many times I had zero done or as I call it a No Hitter but glad you're joining in again. The Triangle Study is really great. Good luck with them all.