Friday, January 25, 2019

Goodbye Culcita

 I've enjoyed getting a Culcita box over the last couple years. There was always such a great selection of fabrics, ones that I wouldn't have normally purchased, but that all worked together.
And they were always packaged up so nicely, which doesn't really matter, but still made it a real treat to receive in the mail.  But they're stopping the subscription service and concentrating on the SewTites (which are very cool by the way!)

So now I'm on the lookout for another subscription box or something like it. Any recommendations?

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Try Bay Quilts. I heard they have an online subscription service. Fat Quarter Shop has something, but that may be patterns and notions.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Modern Handmade just started one too! I'll look into the two you mentioned, thanks.