Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Another Jacket

I'm starting in on making a new sweatshirt jacket. This time it's for my aunt, who has been coveting the one I made my mom a few years ago:
My aunt asked for mostly blues, royal and midnight blues. So she's going to be getting a whole lot of those blues. I actually went and bought these FQ's, since I used so much of the selection of my stash of blue batiks on the solstice quilt. The first step is cutting it all up into squares and rectangles of various sizes. As in the previous three sweatshirt jackets, I'm using the Gail Abeloe pattern "I Can't Believe It's A Sweatshirt" pattern from Back Porch Press.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I like the selection of fabrics you have chosen! Hope this is a fun project for you. Your aunt will be happy.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks, I hope she likes the colors I chose.