Tuesday, January 29, 2019

At Home Quilt Show

 I was taking pictures of the stuff in our house the other day for an insurance review and snapped all these pictures of some of my quilts that I have up on the wall for display right now. They've all been up there for a while, so it might be time to switch some around. This first one is Variegated Exit/Entrance, made is made with my dyed and discharged fabrics.
 Gray Street, which is a whole cloth quilt, one piece of potato starch discharge, quilted with the lyrics to the song of the same name.
 Senses of Flowers, collage quilt.
 Seeing Red 3, one of a series of bullseye block swap quilts I did with friends Jaye and Adrienne.
 As Above, So Below,  made of all plaid wovens.
J & J Bullseye, the first in a series of bullseye block swaps I did with friend Jaye, here's the one she made. I really like the setting I came up with this one.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I love the idea of an at home quilt show. I don't have many quilts hanging up, but I have them 'around' ;-) . It is fun to see the Bullseyes again. I wish Adrienne weren't so far away so we could do another round. Interesting idea...

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

You definitely have them around! I worry about your balcony railing's stability at this point ;-) You're right that would be cool if we could do another round of bullseyes, maybe just us since Adrienne isn't sewing much now?