Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Three Things To Keep Me Busy

Three things I'm participating in this month, all alphabet soup titles, but still all three seemed like a good fit:

Yes, I'm trying NaNoWriMo one more time. So far so good, I'm already up to more than 6,000 words out of the goal of 50,00 this month. And I have chosen a much more open ended story this time. Last time around I really wrote myself into a corner and just kinda gave up.A new one that I've heard a lot of good things about. It was inspired by NaNoWriMo, but Art Every Day Month sounded like something I could use this month to keep me going on the creative art making path. It will be interesting to see how it balances out with NaNoWriMo or if one turns out to be more compelling or useful or easy or hard.
And after two succesful months in a row of posting everyday on this blog, I feel like I'm in the habit so I signed up for the official NaBloPoMo- National Blog Posting Month (also inspired by NaNoWriMo). Hopefully the daily posting won't fall by the wayside, but since I'm supposed to be making and sharing Art Every Day (see above) hopefully-fingers-crossed it won't be a problem.
Hope your November is full of daily challenges and fun too.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I am so impressed! I noticed the novel writing logo on your blog, something I've thought about signing up for many times. Also knew about the art making one, but not the blogging one. Any ONE of these would make me feel overwhelmed. Good luck!

Jaye said...

I am rooting for you. I think going for it is great. I would work on small things, if I were you. ;-)