Saturday, November 28, 2009

Scant Sketching

Here it is. The sum total of my creative output in these post-surgery weeks. A half-hearted sketch done just to see if I could even sketch left-handed or not. It is of part of my fabric scrap pile. I'll just say it looks a heck of a lot better than my writing, which looks like an over-enthusiastic four year old's first attempts. But it felt nice just to sit in my creative workspace for a little while. Tomorrow I'm planning to attempt some left-handed scissor action....woohoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaye said...

I think Eddy (above) is spam.

How about some just plain doodling? Play with the line of your pens and colored pencils? I know it is disheartening to have limited mobility. Perhaps thinking of it as a creative challenge, like running out of fabric would help?