Friday, August 02, 2024

August To-Do

 


The old design wall has been getting a big workout over the last week or so, many many changes. Projects taken off because they're done (October column of the Temperature Quilt), projects taken off because I'm kinda sick of them (random blocks for the back of the Bohemian Wife Quilt), big quilts finally finally getting photographed (Blue Squares), donation blocks taken down to bring to Sew Day (Orla & Inspo Block).

So now, the City Sampler is up there all alone, the main attraction taking up all the space, hanging out and impressing me when I walk in the room. I really enjoy the feeling of accomplishment, the "hey, I made that" recognition when I see the newest thing I've completed.   Soooo....onto my To-Do list for August:

Begin Something New

Oxbow Tote - cut out and begin the assembly. I still haven't started in on this and I want to before the next bag club meeting this month.


AG Stamp Quilt - decide on which sashing option to do, make more blocks using cut out stamp block centers from Tula Pink fabrics.

Continue Assembly

Sew the rest of the columns for the Temperature Quilt. The November & December columns are still left to assemble. I vow to get them both done before it's OND again!


Bohemian Wife -assemble quilt back, sandwich and make the binding.

Pantone Project - work on a overall design, either in EQ8 or up on the design wall.


City Sampler -Decide on adding border. Work on a backing.


Y.E.S. Coat - continue making pieces/blocks. assemble on foundation, cut out lining pieces from the fabric that I dyed.
Snake In The Garden - Finish hand stitching
Kawandii - Finish hand stitching/assembly

Quilting


Final Steps

Work on getting those quilts up above👆👆👆 quilted so they can go here in this category!
Put all the finished ICAD pieces for this year into the display book.

That's plenty for me to choose from for the month of August, I think.


No comments: