Thursday, August 01, 2024

Hello, August

August, already. It's hard to believe July is over, two weeks of travel will do that to a month I suppose. This month will be not be as travel-centric, at least as far as I know at the moment. 
This month's monthly marker photo was made in Snapseed and Percolator with this photo of my City Sampler quit top in process.

July's One Second Every Day video, made in the 1sE app.

The monthly I-Did List for July is as follows:

  1. I made my first Stamp Quilt block.
  2. I worked on an ICAD piece everyday and posted them.
  3. I  used up the scraps from the Bohemian Wife quilt to make pieced fabric to use for the quilt back.
  4. I sewed the rest of the rows onto the City Sampler quilt top.
  5. I made four Orla blocks for a Community Giving quilt.
  6. I displayed four quilts at PIQF and attended the show
  7. I did some freeway stitching on the Snake in the Garden quilt.
  8. I finished sewing the October column of the Temperature Quilt and put up the November one on the design wall.
  9. I photographed the Blue Squares Quilt
I posted here every day 31/31 days, I posted on Instagram 6 times, on Threads 12times, and on BlueSky 8 times. I virtually attended group meetings for CST as well as having several family visits, as well as going to doctor visits with my Dad. With all the traveling around, I feel like I did pretty well to get anything at all done.


No comments: