Thursday, May 20, 2021

Village Welcome

 

Well okay, the last two charm packs from Bunny's Designs arrived, which is 103 more to add to the 116 I already had either purchased or cut from my stash. 
Here's 144 of the charms, and there are only a couple repeats out of the three charm packs I bought which isn't too terribly noticeable with all this color and pattern going on.
Here's my entire stack of 5" charms ready to go. I don't have enough yet, so I still need to cut out squares from the L's Modern Basics by Lecien that I have in the Gypsy Wife in-process box.
Some random closeups of a few faves.
Really looking forward to starting in on cutting pieces for the Sewtopia Village sew-a-long today.

I'm going to be checking out the Instagram hashtag, #VillageSewALong2021.

2 comments:

Fun, Factual, Weird, and Breathtaking said...

What a great selection of fabrics!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks! It's really been fun to work with.