Friday, April 16, 2021

International Conference Time


I'm so glad that the international SAQA conference, 'Oceans Apart, Connected by Art' is happening virtually this year. Because I"m really out of it after getting my second vaccine shot yesterday. Feeling flu-ish and if I had to get up and go somewhere, it would not be happening. Instead I'm resting comfortably and reading and looking at great art quilt pictures.

It's being held entirely on this app called WhoVa which is pretty slick and works very well for this type of event.

And for non-participants in the conference, there's something you can go check out, The Spotlight Auction, a fund-raiser for SAQA of 270 small works for sale.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Sorry you didn't feeling well after your second vaccine, but hope you are back to normal now. I hope to get my second shot this week and then HUGS!!!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It was pretty bad for like a day and half, and then I got over it. Glad you got your second shot, yes, soon HUGS!