Saturday, October 05, 2019

Quarter Three Finish-a-Long Finishes

Here's my omnibus post for all of the finishes I completed this past quarter.
Thank you to the Finish-A-Long bloggers that run the challenge, it really helped me focus and get some stuff done.

So out of the ten things I had on my third quarter list I finished the following six:


1. Weekend Whatever #19 -  I pieced the backing, had it quilted, sewed the binding down, and stitched on a label.


2. Technology's Spine -  I squared the piece up, completed the machine embroidery and quilting, applied a facing, and stitched on a sleeve and a label.

3. Our Sister's Huts - I made this quilt from start to finish and sent it off to the show that it will be a part of in Washington DC and elsewhere.


4. Shenzhen Skies -  I squared the piece up, well sort of. I turned over the raw edges and did a few rounds of stitching on the edge of the quilt instead of adding a facing or a binding. I also stitched on a sleeve and a label.


5. Slurpee Stitched - I squared the piece up, did some additional hand stitching in the edges, applied a facing, and stitched on a sleeve and a label.


6. Color Collusion - I finished the free-motion quilting, stitched the edges in lieu of a binding or facing, added a sleeve and a label.

Six out of ten, not bad. I feel good about what I got done this quarter, and I'm thankful for the finish-a-long group to keep me focused.
More on the what I didn't do and why tomorrow.

No comments: