Thursday, October 03, 2019

Slurpee Stitched Finished

After so long (twelve years!), it's hard to believe that Slurpee Stitched is actually finished. It ended up being very close to square at 15"w x 14.5"h. This is another one off my finish-a-long list, and it took more work than I'd thought it would. I really like how it turned out. But without the list deadline, I'll honestly say that I most likely would not have actually put in the time to finish this. So yay! For! Lists!
 All that hand-stitching was worth it. And yes, I'm going to add a teeny dab of fusible to that corner that's lifting up.

 I learned a lot about what kind of needle to use with perle cotton.
Overall, the fusible web really held up after so many years (twelve years!) of being handled and taken on so many many car trips.

No comments: