Tuesday, October 22, 2019

PIQF Purchases

 
I didn't go too crazy buying stuff at PIQF this year, but I did grab a few things. Right on top is a small-ish new ruler from The Stitchin' Post. It has the no slip dots and is a nice compact usable size. Do I have enough rulers now? Yes, yes I do.
Some Renaissance Ribbons, Tula Pink style. Aren't these fun? Their booth was very colorful and I wanted to buy everything. They had some of the designs printed out on this 3" wide velvet low nap ribbon. It was lovely but I refrained from buying any.
The grey honeycomb thing is a silicone mini-iron rest. Since I have one of those, I thought it'd be good to have a place to rest it when it's in use.
I've been on the lookout for a particular grey to use for a binding on the Body Double quilt, so I bought two things that might work. I just need to hold it up to the actual quilt and see how it looks.
Of course I had to get some of the Tula Pink purple monkey fabric to go with the ribbons. And another ruler fabric and a blue on blue interesting print.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

You can never have enough rulers. You just don't have enough bags in which to store them.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Aha! That's my problem!