Monday, October 21, 2019

Blue Squares Stages

 Here's a chronicling of continuing to sew the Blue Squares quilt together. I tried to take pictures as I sewed each border onto the quilt.
 It's starting to look like I was hoping for, yay!
 The lighting is so strange in this picture, half of the colors are perfect and the rest are??? I have no idea.
 Noooo, the purples ended up right next door to each other on the right hand side. Gotta switch it up.
That's better. Now to cut the very last border fabric pieces and finish assembling this beast.

3 comments:

Jaye said...

It looks really good. You are inspiring me to do a pink version!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Oooh pink, that'd be so pretty. Do you have lots of the Kaffe/Jacobs prints in pink?

Jaye said...

I think I have enough variety to make it pink, but the example in Quilting in the Cotswolds shows greens and purples as well. I want to add moroe purples than the example shows.