Thursday, June 27, 2019

Triangle Study Completed

 Another finish for this second quarter's FAL. Triangle Study is done. I like how different it looks after being squared-up and faced. I'll confess I had a hard time deciding which way was "up" which made me hesitate to sew on the hanging sleeve. Nothing permanent, just some hand stitching to switch it if I change my mind.
 I'm very pleased with how using my quilting plan to use  the colors of the triangles as the thread colors worked out.

The colors all look good against this fairly dark grey.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I love how this came out! It looks really great. I agree that 'up' is hard to decide. Also, YAY for a finish! Good job!

High Fiber Content said...

Thanks, Jaye, I'm glad I got it done and didn't end up on the to-do pile...