Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Wandering Wednesday - Club Fugazi

 We finally got to see Beach Blanket Babylon in San Francisco, it's been playing for 45 years (and is in its final year!). This was our holiday present from my parents, it was really fun to go with them to laugh and enjoy this show. I'm enjoying our new tradition of giving experiences instead of things. That way we get to spend time with them and go see and do things we normally wouldn't!
 The show is located in North Beach, which means there's a Bank of America building holding down one of the main street corners. I thought this ornamental design was beautiful.
 I always forget that North Beach is right next door to Chinatown, and thus our parking space in the garage had a "fortune".
This is the outside of Club Fugazi, I wonder what it's like living in the house right next door, 17,000 performances of BBB, lines of people on the street, the noise of the performance, etc. I suppose you'd get used to it, because it looks like a really nice neighborhood to live in.

No comments: