Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Decisions Decisions


I bought this lovely Jennifer Paganelli citrine floral to use in making a summer top. I bought two new patterns from Indygo Junction, the Slight Sleeve top/tunic and the Urban Tunic.  because they had MeMadeMay sale. So now I have to choose between those two and the Ethel top.
So do I go sleeveless, long or short? Decisions decisions. And hey if I get one of them done, then next May, I'll have something to wear and post about if they still have MeMadeMay going.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I like them both. Of course, that is not helpful. I would say make the one with the sleeves, because it would look great with pants and you will need to wear pants in winter. ;-)

High Fiber Content said...

Good point! I still haven't made either one...and summer is half over now.